We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering Technician to work on a temporary to permanent position working for one of our very successful clients within the Derby area.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm
The ideal candidate will require the following skills & experience:
- Hold a 17th Edition qualification certificate
- Knowledge of engineering/building services
- At least 5 yrs experience in building services maintenance
- Knowledge of two or more mechanical/electrical/building skills, acquired through HNC/BTEC/C&G training plus a recognised apprenticeship in one core skill
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on plant & equipment, complying with statutory and contract obligations
- Solve problems where possible and make repairs to all plant & equipment within specified time
If interested please call Karen Searcy at Meridian on 01332 372931 or e-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.