My client, a leading local retailer based in Leeds, are looking for an experienced retail professional/experienced sales professional to join their made to measure sales team as a Made to Measure Home Consultant.
Working out of my clients flagship home furnishings store, the successful candidate will be working in a highly consultative role in one of companies busiest departments. The ideal candidate must:
- Have retail sales or customer service experience
- Be over the age of 25
- Have a full, clean driving license
- Be determined and customer focused
- Be driven to help achieve results
- The successful candidate will be working in 3 key areas. A fast paced retail environment, in customer's houses and in other local businesses. Working on the shop floor your duties will include customer service, processing sales, stock replenishment and merchandising. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Visiting customers homes to measure for customers requirements and actively selling both in store and during home visits
- Key contract work which will include selling from business to business
- Assisting customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Building rapport with customers to ensure repeat business
- Supporting store management and the team to achieve sales targets and company requirements
- Ensuring a consistently high level of standards are maintained on both the shop floor and in customers homes
- Prior knowledge of blinds and curtains would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will be required to work 40+ hours per week, 5 days over 7. Flexibility and the ability to work Saturdays and Sundays are essential.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.