This is an exciting time to join this well established and growing organisation as a Machine Operator in their manufacturing plant in Tarvin.
Salary Negotiable dependent on experience working Monday to Friday 8am-16pm.
- Setup, run, strip down and change over the production equipment, predominantly Ident 1, Ident 2 & auto wrapper and other equipment when needed in addition to checking materials before executing production orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
- Repair and clean the equipment when needed.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Follow all quality procedures including the correct completion of all Batch records and associated QA documentation
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Contribute to waste management programs.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organised.
Key Skills and Competencies:
1 Well organised
2 Excellent attention to detail
3 Good communication
4 Ability to prioritise and manage work to meet deadlines
5 Ability to work independently with minimal direction
6 Self-motivated, thorough and flexible
7 Proactive with a "can do" attitude
8 Ability to work within a team environment
To apply for this role please send your CV to shughes @ meridianbs.co.uk or to ask any further questions.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.