We are currently recruiting for Machine Operators to work for a company based in Bridgwater. You will be working within a food manufacturing environment in small teams carrying out a variety of jobs.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Setting up machinery for each new batch
- Machine minding once set up correctly
- Managing any breakdowns or faults with machinery
- Quality checking of products
- Completing quality paperwork at the end of each batch
Working in small teams to complete each required job so a hard working and a team player attitude is essential. Previous experience in a machine operative role or within an engineering environment is required for this role along with a positive attitude and a self motivated personality. Good written and verbal communication required due to nature of paperwork to be completed.
Hours of work are: 7.30am - 4.00pm
Rate of Pay: £7.30ph to start increasing to £7.50 after 12 weeks.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.