Working for a Plastic Moulding company you will be required to monitor and control the process plastic injection moulding machines in this busy production facility.
Working a 4 on, 4 off shift of two days and two nights over a 7 day a week rota the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Complete quality checks
- Log all relevant information into the machine log book
- Maintain Housekeeping to the highest standards
- Work as a Team with other members of staff to ensure efficient machine operation
- Attend any training courses
- Rectify any faults during production and advise the Shift Manager
This role is a 13 week temp to perm position paying an hourly rate of £8, this to increase after the 13 week probation period to a salary starting at £20,170 per annum.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are keen to learn the process, willing to work and can commit to the shift patterns.
Previous machine operative or production experience is needed.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.