Logistics / Sales Data Inputter
£9.50 per hour
Stoke on Trent
The role of the Logistics / Sales Data Inputter is to support the Order Input and Sales teams to ensure order are correctly entered into the system.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Receiving orders and accurately inputting these into system within 24 hours
- Liaising with supply team to ensure the status of each customer order is known
- Liaise with supply team on any orders received which require clarification for customer
- Produce weekly order reports which identify customer order status
- Archiving relevant documents
- Preparing reports for presentations
Working a shift pattern Monday to Friday either: 06:00am to 14:00pm (am shift), OR 12:00pm to 20:00pm (pm shift).
The ideal applicant for this role will have a strong data input and administration background ideally. Experience with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel, would be very beneficial.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for the role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.