We are working with a well established Facilities Company who have a requirement for a Lighting Mate to join them on a prestigious contract, this is a permanent vacancy and an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career. Working with the Lighting Engineer you will be required to cover a large area including Harrogate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Lighting Engineer carrying out PPM and Reactive repairs to lighting on a large retail contract within your region
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with schedules and contract requirements
- Identify any defects and provide parts lists and timescales to carry out remedial works
- Complete work reports and timesheets as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in lighting repairs is ideal
- Knowledge or experience PAT Testing is preferable, however our client will put the successful candidate through the course
- Some knowledge of electrical maintenance is ideal
- Must be confident working at heights
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
- Able to take on additional training if required (Asbestos, Water Legionella, PAT Testing)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.