We are working with a well established Facilities Company who have a requirement for a Lighting Mate to join them on a prestigious contract, this is a permanent vacancy and an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career. Working with the Lighting Engineer you will be required to cover a large area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Lighting Engineer carrying out PPM and Reactive repairs to lighting on a large retail contract within your region
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with schedules and contract requirements
- Identify any defects and provide parts lists and timescales to carry out remedial works
- Complete work reports and timesheets as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in lighting repairs is ideal
- Knowledge or experience PAT Testing is preferable, however our client will put the successful candidate through the course
- Some knowledge of electrical maintenance is ideal
- Must be confident working at heights
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
- Able to take on additional training if required (Asbestos, Water Legionella, PAT Testing)
Our client is looking for candidates in the Nantwich area due to location of the Lighting Engineer. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for a permanent role with a proven company please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.