This established firm of Solicitors provides a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients. They have a number of vacancies for Legal Support Assistants within various departments in the Exeter Office. Candidates must have strong secretarial and Audio Typing skills with a minimum speed of 55wpm. Ideally candidates should have experience of working within a Law Firm or have studied law, however experienced secretaries will also be considered.
- To provide efficient and effective clerical and secretarial support service to the Fee Earners.
- To support the Senior Legal Support Assistants and Fee Earners in ensuring compliance with the Firm's quality and management processes.
- Diary management for Fee Earners; setting up of meetings, arranging travel, booking accommodation.
- Assist in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews.
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts in relation to queries.
- Ability to produce draft written work using appropriate style, language and grammar.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively both face to face and on the telephone
- Ability to handle information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to understand the Firm's services and to assist in dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Sound IT skills with the ability to successfully learn and utilise the Firm's IT systems.
- Ability to organise time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Ability to produce work which is accurate and to a high standard.
Working Hours: 09.00 - 17:15
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.