If you have Legal Secretary experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an established and respected firm, apply now!
This full time temporary Legal Secretary role could potentially lead to a permanent role for the right person.
- Secretarial duties including audio and copy typing.
- Manage a busy workload using own initiative.
- Manage fee earners' diaries.
- General administration & filing.
- Demonstrate excellent secretarial and typing skills (both audio and copy typing) with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate previous experience in the use of digital dictation and case management software.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department
- Be competent in using Word and other Microsoft Products (Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Previous legal secretarial experience is essential and experience of Family Law would be beneficial.
Working Hours: 09.00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.