Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for document and file handling, administration, client service and support with compliance.
Given the nature of the often complex and high value work our client deals with, the successful candidate will also be providing administrative support generally and so, ideally, they are looking for someone who is able to work collaboratively and proactively with the team they are supporting as well as the other support staff.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience;
- Experience within Professional Services with 2+ years legal secretarial experience (RSA qualifications desirable).
- Planning and organising.
- Time management.
- Turning problems into solutions.
- Able to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Numerate; able to understand budgets and targets and forecast working time.
- Strong IT skills; adapts to information systems quickly; able to use case management systems effectively.
- Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
This is a part-time, permanent position; offer a salary up to £21,000 (pro rata) depending on skills and experience.
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.