A vacancy has arisen for a Solicitor/Legal Executive to work in the divorce and finance team for this well respected legal firm based in Exeter.
You will be working as a Solicitor/Legal Executive in the divorce and finance team. You will be expected to take a proactive role in business development in growing the already busy department. Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Manage a case load of clients under the supervision of the Head of Department/Team Leader
- Advise and assist in divorces, separation, civil partnership dissolution and the resulting financial consequences as a result of a relationship breakdown
- Advise and assist on preventative matters such as Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements
- To represent clients at court and at round table meetings where necessary
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor/Legal Executive with experience of family law work and of managing a case load.
The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive, committed to meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure. I am looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has a desire to be the best that they can be and who is looking for a successful and progressive future.
They will offer
In addition to the opportunity in working in a challenging and engaging environment you will receive attractive rewards and benefits as well as training at the cutting edge of family law practice. My client's talented team of lawyers have a wealth of experience that has been built up over many years of working in this field.
- Competitive salary
- Health scheme with Simply Health
- Perkbox - a discount scheme for High Street retail stores, supermarket chains, restaurants and bars
- Staff pension scheme
- Regular performance reviews
- A high level of supervision and training
- Competitive holiday entitlement
This role is a full time opportunity working from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are keen to find out more call Mags today on 01392 423301
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.