Our Tewkesbury based client are immediately seeking an experienced Legal Administration Assistant to join their Legal team on a full-time, temporary basis working Monday- Friday. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your administrative skills within a legal environment.
- To be responsible for answer incoming calls, taking messages and creating CRM cases.
- To be responsible for collecting post, scanning and where possible, create CRM cases.
- To assist with the administration of leaseholder sales and ensure Leaseholder Deed Packs are correctly filed and updated as necessary.
- To assist with the administration of RTB sales including creating and posting information packs as required.
- To assist with the administration of Shared Ownership, including dealing with all queries as first port of call and directing attention to the appropriate departments.
- To provide adhoc administrative support to Legal Officers on request.
- To maintain an electronic legal library and update and maintain legal electronic archives.
- To source legal documents on request from paper archives.
- To help with any incoming queries on request.
- To carry out all photocopying and scanning on request.
- Full commit to upholding and promoting the values and the vision of the company and to achieving the aims and objectives.
- To provide appropriate reporting systems and prepare and present reports to the Directors as required.
- To maintain records and files regularly and in a tidy manner.
- Educated to GCSE level (English and Maths)
- Experience of working in an office/ administrative environment as a team member.
- Experience in working with legal information
- Experience of working with IT systems (for example Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience of providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Ability to work within a busy pressured environment.
- Understanding of working with confidential information and applying Data Protection.
- Works closely with colleagues and helps out if others are under pressure through work etc.
- Has clear sense of ownership of own contribution to team's objectives and takes responsibility for own action.
- Demonstrates a willingness to adapt style and ways of working to changing needs of the business.
If this sounds like a role that would be suitable for you and would like to hear more then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.