A superb opportunity for an independent, self motivated and confident individual to research and develop sales leads, conduct sales calls and make appointments to demonstrate our client's products yourself around the UK. Whilst this is predominantly a phone based telesales and lead generation role, there is, therefore, the opportunity to develop field sales skills. Key products would include wheelchair restraints, vehicle passenger lifts and flooring systems. The applications are far reaching and your clients will be spread across both the public and private sectors, charities and commercial industries.
The Marketing Lead Generator reports directly to the Product Marketing Manager. This role is being created as a new role within the company, and you will be the first point of contact with predominantly new customers, providing a professional image with the use of our new demonstration vehicle. To demonstrate a full range of products to the customer which will include nights away as you will be covering the entire UK.
The main objectives of the function are:
- Generate new business leads and pass on to the external sales team.
- Arrange appointments to visit and demonstrate products by using the demonstration vehicle.
- Create and manage customer databases within a CRM product.
- Good understanding of Marketing and Lead generation
- IT literate and fully confident in the use of Microsoft Office 2013
- Previous experience of database management
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and abilities
- Confident with meeting people and calling to arrange meetings
- Good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform role with minimum supervision
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm with flexibility required as this is a national role
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.