Meridian Business Support are currently seeking a Lead Automotive Technician to join a National Client for their Branch based in Purfleet
As a Lead Automotive Technician, you will ideally be a time served Mechanical Fitter and will be responsible for the organisation of five fitters, whilst having hands on approach.
The Lead Automotive Technician will have an important part to the success of the workshop in the branch. Will have HGV experience and require technical competency, in depth knowledge of commercial vehicle diagnostics and repair, also the ability to drive the workshop to achieve efficiency.
- Time served Mechanical Fitter with the associated qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Mechanical fitter type role
- Engineering knowledge base
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills;
- Meet deadlines
- Enjoy and promote teamwork and build positive working relationships
- Able to make decisions based on the information presented
- Implement the management of KPI's, systems, procedures and SOP's
- Understand and can implement Lean Principles
To apply or for additional information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.