We are working in partnership with a leading company providing work wear and laundry services to the textile , hygiene and uniform industries.
The role of the Laundry Operative involves:
- programming wash loads
- loading and unloading garments from washers and dryers,
- folding and allocating garments for the correct company/destination
- if necessary garment sawing to mend damages
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent attendance
- Good communication skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Drive and motivation
- A careful eye for details
The Shifts we are recruiting for are 15.30-20.30.
The company pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.