STOKE ON TRENT
Laboratory Technician required to conduct sampling and testing procedures as required by the laboratory manager or QA/technical manager. These will be required on a daily and weekly basis including:
- Sampling of materials and product at various stages of the production process.
- Routine physical testing and measurements following standard test procedures, comparing the results obtained to documented limits.
- Reporting of test results to the relevant manager, following documented procedures when results are outside limits.
- General housekeeping to ensure that the work area is kept safe, clean and tidy.
- Maintenance of the Q209a Item Specification database
- Other QA / Lab duties as requested.
- To carry out all duties within the scope of the Company mission and values and to support and encourage practices to meet this end.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.