Do you work within a technology based company and have experience of implementing new systems and successfully coordinating and delivering your customers requirements?
Do you assist your Clients both over the phone and face to face, ensuring you meet the needs of their long-term strategies and continually delivering a gold standard of service?
If the answer is yes and you are looking to carve a career with a highly successful company and would like to be based in the beautiful county of Devon then contact me immediately!
Planning, Management and Organisational
- Maintain detailed Client Success Roadmaps to identify objectives and strategies in order to continually drive our client's business forward.
- Accurately forecast and meet/exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Prepare and follow a robust plan to ensure regular contact is maintained with all allocated clients
- Liaise with internal support teams
- Be an advocate for your client's needs within the organisation and coordinate the activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on client's goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to re-mediate. Proactively problem-solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Oversee the delivery of client projects from an engagement and client success perspective
- Engage regularly with 'Product' and 'Marketing' teams to keep up to date with the Software; understanding technical features and business benefits of current solutions.
- Work with customers to capture and understand requests for feature enhancements and provide this information to Product, Implementation, Development, Sales and Marketing. Also ensure complete loop back to customer.
Client Relationship Management
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your client's businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for the software and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of the products and services.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work with customers when transitioning from implementation to full deployment.
- This role will involve travel approximately 3 days per week including regular nights away due to the location of the customers.
- The ability to plan and execute multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience of relationship management
- Good knowledge of technology
- Interest in the latest technology and keeping up with changes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
To apply, or to find out more information, please call Mags on 01392 423301 or click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.