Junior Systems Engineer (Windows / Linux / Cisco / Juniper), Oxfordshire
Are you a Systems Engineer ready to take the next step in your career? We are looking for a Junior Systems Engineer to work with a vast experienced team, whose dynamic environment is constantly evolving. Our opportunity represents a fantastic chance for an enthusiastic Engineer to continue to grow their career. We are looking for people with the aptitude to provide the following:
- Providing day-to-day management and support for Internet related telecoms, server, router, firewall and backup systems within a results oriented, mission-critical environment.
- Delivering bespoke project work, including design, implementation and commissioning of Internet related infrastructure, systems, procedures, and strategic change controls.
- Providing direct support to customers and technical leadership by resolving escalated support issues.
- Improving process development, documentation and knowledge dissemination.
You will be interested in this role if you have:
- At least 1 years technical experience managing and supporting network related infrastructure
- Sound experience with MS Windows & Linux with exposure to BIND & Postfix and a good working knowledge of TCP/IP, Juniper routers (BGP), Cisco switches (OSPF) & firewalls, Internet technologies such as load balancing, DDOS and monitoring applications.
- Passionate about delivering excellence: Strong customer / quality improvement focus
Why you should consider this role:
- Challenging role with an ever expanding broad array of technologies ensures continual learning and development.
- Supportive youthful team combine an excellent work ethic with a strong sense of fun.
- First class career development and progression opportunities.
- My client is one of the UK's leading ecommerce solution providers.
- The eCommerce marketplace is an exciting, dynamic, fast-changing and rewarding market sector, and provides excellent growth & career opportunities.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our client, an exciting, growing business in rural Oxfordshire. If you are interested in the role, then please contact Lucy Godden at Meridian - email@example.com 01993 226878
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.