Meridian Business Support is a recruitment business and we're currently seeking a Junior Sous Chef for our prestigious client based in the Telford area.
As a Sous Chef, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen to deliver an excellent guest experience. A Sous Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation
Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
- Running in Head Chefs absence
What are we looking for?
A Sous Chef you will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong Sous Chef Experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Willingness to learn
If you believe you have the skills and wish to apply, please contact Darren Shillam for more information or call 01952 457897
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.