Are you currently working within the Aerospace/Aeronautical industry and wanting to progress your career within a project based role with excellent career progression? Our client may have just the role for you! We are looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join our Wolverhampton based client on a full-time, permanent basis.
What your average day will consist of:
- Providing technical project support and co-ordination to multi-discpline NPI engineering teams
- Assist in managing the technical baseline
- Help to resolve the cross discipline technical issues within a single development programme
- Cost and Schedule responsibility for the development programme and engineering activities
- Support the Programme Manager with to create and maintain development plans and schedules
- Acting as a representative for the company
- Within time you will lead and develop a multi-disciplined team
- Bachelor degree in a relevant Engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical
- Experience and knowledge within the Aerospace sector
- Chartered Engineer
- Demonstrate the proficiency levels required for effective project engineer related responsibilities
- Experience in developing all aspects of actuation systems
- Be able to demonstrate accountability and communicate to an excellent standard
- Experience in EVMS and planning
- Experience in identifying risks and executing mitigation plans
- Previous experience working within an NPI environment
- Must be a proficient and confident presenter
If this sounds like a step in the right direction for your career then please call the branch on 01242 246 020 or apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.