Our client, a growing FM company in Birmingham has an immediate vacancy for a Junior PHP Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
Overview of the Role:
- Reporting to the Head of Facilities, the successful candidate will provide day to day support to the Senior Developer, maintaining existing code base across multiple client systems
- Dealing with internal and external customers, providing in and out of hours support on a rota basis
- Delivering training to internal and external customers on system use
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Server
- IIS Webserver
- Task Scheduling
- SQL CMD
- Version Control
- Cake Prep Framework (Optional, or other MVC)
- J Query / JQueryUI / JQueryMobile
The successful candidate will be expected to upskill any gaps in knowledge through both formal and self sourced training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen PHP Developer to take the next step in their career.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.