This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Marketing and to share the success of this growing company near Newton Abbot.
We are looking for a creative and motivated individual who will have a finger on the pulse of what is going on within the business and be able to coordinate the marketing function both internally and with 3rd parties.
- Arrange and attend national exhibitions
- Communicate news to outside agencies for the Social Media feeds etc.
- Produce the Staff Newsletter
- Communicate between departments
- Order and manage Company literature
- Ideally you will have 2 years plus experience within a Marketing department however recent graduates will also be considered.
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solver - able to use your own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Managing marketing activities / liaising with 3rd parties
- Ability to work to deadlines and to work within budget.
- IT literate - experience of Social Media / design software would be beneficial
- Have imagination to create interesting copy.
- Due to the location, ideally candidates will require their own transport however buses do run from Newton Abbot.
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.