Do you want to work for a really exciting innovative company based in Oxford, where you will be challenged on a daily basis? We are looking for a highly motivated Information Systems Manager, to play a pivotal role in driving information system improvements to meet the current and future needs of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Information System Strategy: In consultation with the business devise, communicate and implement a clear strategy for information systems and IT infrastructure to support the needs of the business, including budget building and identifying options to ensure the IT infrastructure is fit for now and the future.
- Systems Management and Business Support: Oversee the management and act as internal technical lead for all IT and related systems, from backups and maintenance to working with the Isis intranet, website, updating IT policies and carrying out IT inductions. Line management of IT Support Officer.
- Continuous Improvement: proactively scope and manage improvement projects in IT and information systems provision, consulting on proposals before implementing, and manage training, interfaces and systems to enhance business and customer experience.
Experience in the following is a must:
- Experience of Windows Server OS's, Exchange 2010, Active Directory, physical & virtual environments.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft, VMWare, Veeam, Watchguard software and server and Desktop hardware.
- Knowledge of working with SharePoint, databases and website management.
- Experience of working as a line manager and an appreciation of Linux Operating Systems is desirable.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.