Linux Systems Administrator required
Do you want to be part of a thriving ambitious company with over 18 years' experience, offering a range of solution based products and outsourced services to support finance departments. All solutions are designed to enhancing every aspect of financial document delivery, processing, storage and management of cash collection.
My client is looking for an IT Systems Administrator who will be required to bring their wide range of skills to vastly improve the current service levels within the organisation. This is a very hands-on role but will require a high level of process design and documentation where necessary.
· Manage all aspects of the company IT infrastructure
· Availability management of services - eg. JIRA, eMail etc.
· Capacity management
· Business and service continuity management to ensure minimal service disruption
· Security management
· Management of IT suppliers, including project management, technical reviews etc.
· Change management - to ensure that standardised methods and procedures are used for handling changes
· Asset and configuration management
· Release and deployment management of patches, upgrades etc.
· Incident and Event management to minimise adverse effects on business operations
· Root cause analysis of system disruption
· Identity management of system users
· Telephony systems
· Provide user support and problem resolution for staff
· Select and purchase IT hardware and software
· Ensure that everyone is adhering to IT & Security policy
· Build and configure PCs, laptops and servers for both business and production use, both Windows or Linux operating
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.