I am looking for a number of qualified, experienced, customer focused and technically able Support Engineers to provide 1st and 2nd line IT support for a rapidly growing client based in Oxford.
The role will require working alternate weeks from 08.00am - 16.00pm and 12.00pm - 20.00pm. Flexibility with hours is essential as some out of hours work may be required. The role will be paying a salary of up to £25k based on experience.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responding to live incidents, customer queries and internal alerts from incoming calls and monitoring systems
- Coordinating change management with customers
- Deploying services and changes for new customers and applications
- Capturing FAQs and feedback from customer queries
- Reviewing error logs for issues with the live services
- Manual testing of new features and applications
- Initial debugging of customer issues
- Continual improvement of service and support processes
To be successful in this IT Support Engineer role the candidate MUST have...
- A degree, or degree-equivalent qualification in a computing related degree or significant experience in the IT Industry
- Excellent customer service / people skills
Technical skills such as:
- VOIP Telephony: Sip, RTP, Freeswitch, Kamailio
- IT: Windows, Linux, Excel, Word
- Debugging Tools: Chrome/ IE/ Firefox debuggers, Fiddler, Wireshark
- Networking: TCP / IP, Firewall rules, Routing rules, Qos
- Database Technologies: SQL, SQLServer, MySQL
- Programming: C#, other C-derivative / OO languages e.g. Java C++
If you feel that you have what my client is looking for then please do not hesitate to submit your CV for review.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.