Experienced in IT Service Desk Support?
Can you demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Do you have a good technical knowledge and experience of Microsoft Operating systems and applications, hardware and software support?
This ongoing temporary role could be for you!
- The successful candidate will be provide a customer centric service providing first line IT support to clients, providing timely resolution or escalation for resolution by other team members in a busy multi-user organisation.
- The primary role will be to pick up tickets from the Service Desk queue and perform "remote fixes"
- Supporting PC's, laptops, printers, various other peripherals, Microsoft Office/windows and many bespoke business applications
- To liaise with the client to agree a convenient time to attend calls.
- To keep the client fully appraised with progress on outstanding calls on a regular basis.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of desktop software and hardware
- You will have accurate and good keyboard skills
- You will be a team player and have a 'can do' attitude.
- This role is temporary on a 3 month rolling contract and is a great opportunity as an entry into this organisation.
- Work as part of a team
- Have knowledge of windows OS, Active Directory, networks, MS Office
- Trouble shooting skills
- Hit the ground running
Working Hours: Monday - Friday. 09:00-17:00 (Service Desk hours 08:00-17:30 so may change but will be 37.5 hours per week)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.