Experienced in IT Service Desk Support?
Can you demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Do you have a good technical knowledge and experience of Microsoft Operating systems and applications, hardware and software support?
This on-going temporary role could be for you and has the opportunity to go permanent for the right Candidate!
The successful candidate will provide a customer centric service providing first line IT support to clients, providing timely resolution or escalation for resolution by other team members in a busy multi-user organisation.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of desktop software and hardware
- You will have accurate and good keyboard skills
- You will be a team player and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Must have experience of working in a busy environment.
- This role is temporary on a 3 month rolling contract and is a great opportunity as an entry into this organisation.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours between 8.00am & 17.30.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons or call Karen Burwood on 01392 423301.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.