Are you a professional multi-tasker? A well presented, customer focused individual with a background in IT? If you are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst role and can work under pressure in a quick, methodical and logical manner this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
I am looking for a high-calibre, articulate IT Service Desk Analyst for a prestigious and innovative client based in Wakefield.
Working at the heart of the companies IT on the IT Service Desk you will be the first point of call for all IT incidents and service requests in order to restore and maintain normal operational service with minimal business impact.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- 1st level technical support for a range of hardware and software technologies as well a support of company business systems
- Excellent customer service
- Achievement of service level agreement KPI's
- Categorisation and triage of logged calls
Incident Resolution - logging, classification, resolution and restoration of service, incident closure, quality control, escalating issues when necessary and incident monitoring and tracking.
Configuration Management - Ensure that any inputted data and information in the IT service management tool is correct, to put defined security and controls in place to protect assets, to account and track all IT assets.
Service Request Fulfillment - logging of service requests, ensuring correct authorisation has been received, progression of request through to resolution in line with agreed process and procedures.
Field Service Management - to assist via remote control
Business Systems Support - Provide 1st line support of business systems, access management of business systems. Essential requirements
- Excellent communication, customer service, time management, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- A minimum of two years experience in an IT Support role
- A team-playing, 'can-do' attitude
- Working knowledge of Windows 7; AD administration,; Office 2007/2010; Exchange/Outlook 2007/2010; Citrix client support; Cisco VPN; and Blackberry Support
- Flexibility in hours worked - including occasional weekend work
- Must be a car owner and driver due to supporting another nearby office
The client is offering a generous benefits package which can be discussed in more detail following application.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.