My client, one of Scotland's leading engineering solution providers is looking for an IT Manager to provide guidance on systems architecture and systems integration.
- Develop a model of the existing business architecture and how it integrates and in conjunction with the business heads, develop a 'to be' architecture that supports the newly restructured business and new processes
- Responsible for the operational stability of business' IT environment, ensuring the IT environment is fit for purpose
- Work with directors and key stakeholders ensuring IT is delivered in an effective and timely manner, within budget
- Develop and deliver to OLA's, bringing satisfactory resolution to identified problems.
- Manage the outsourced IT & Telecoms support contract and be the single point of contact for resolution of operational issues, including IT, Phones and Print issues, escalating / liaising with relevant suppliers when required
- To review the existing outsourced IT & Telecoms support contracts and recommend to the Executive Leadership Team any changes that improve both service and cost
- Co-ordinate change management activities relating to IT, phones and printers
Full job spec available on request
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.