First and Second line IT Support Technician
My west Oxfordshire based client is looking for a Helpdesk Technician / Support Engineer / IT Service Desk officer to provide 1st and 2nd line support to their group users.
Salary up to £25k based on experience.
The purpose of the role is to handle and solve the day to day queries and issues across the company arising from PC's, printers, servers, phones and software applications.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing maintenance and technical support - logging, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining
- Supporting security, maintenance and DR programs
- Maintaining the asset register
- Monitoring system performance, including backups
- Administering applications
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an IT Support role - providing 1st / 2nd line support
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven problem solving abilities
- A methodical approach to work
- In depth IT technical knowledge and the ability to use this knowledge to deliver results
Standard Monday - Friday hours but some Saturday working is required. If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role then please submit your CV to be reviewed.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.