If you, like the Righteous brothers feel that your current company has lost that client 'loving feeling' and are looking to work in a new environment for a transparent and trustworthy company that has managed to retain the feel of a small company after significant growth (20% year on year) then this IT Helpdesk Manager role may be just what you are looking for.
I am working together with a vibrant, dynamic and innovative client to help them identify a Helpdesk Manager for their Oxfordshire office. So if you fancy staff Christmas parties in Marbella and are an IT Helpdesk Team Leader or IT Helpdesk Manager looking for a change of scenery or new opportunity then please keep reading....
The role will expect the candidate to:
- Implement excellent customer service and communication standards: manage customer expectations, manage communications between engineers and customers, interacting, supporting and presenting to new and current IT Service customers, working closely with the Sales team to support and solutions for all customers
- Technical Support: logging, managing and resolving customer IT issues, remote and on-site support, delivering IT infrastructure projects, excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Manage: the Support team
- Become involved in development and be aware of the wider technology market: Contribute to ongoing internal training programs, keep up-to-date with developments of the clients portfolio of products and with wider technology trends, individual self-study to achieve and maintain industry accreditation
The Ideal Candidate....
Must have previous IT Helpdesk or Team leader experience as well as a minimum of 4 years experience working in the IT sector.
Technical abilities needed for this role include:
- Microsoft domain infrastructure; Exchange, group policy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory etc. 2000 - 2012
- Experience of virtualisation technologies; e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
- HP, Dell Hardware experience
- MCP or equivalent qualification(s) preferred (or working towards them)
- LAN/WAN, Android/IOS support, All cloud technologies
- AD and Email Migration Knowledge
- Active Directory and Outlook
Please note that salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you feel that your skill set matches the criteria needed for the Helpdesk Manager position then please do not hesitate to submit your application for review.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.