Our client is an established and trusted contractor to the Rail industry.
Recruiting qualified Isolation Staff to work on various projects throughout the UK, successful candidates will have experience of working within the Network Rail Infrastructure.
Positions recruited for are: Nominated Person, Authorised Person and Earthing Assistants.
Locations of work are London to the West Midlands, as well as similar roles for their long-term Isolations contract in East Anglia.
Experience and competencies:
- Experience within the Nominated Person role (1 year minimum)
- Valid and in-date AP & NP ticket
- Full clean UK driving license
- Authorised Person ticket (1 year minimum)
- Nominated Person - AC
- PTS / Sentinel Card
- COSS / IWA
- ES (Desirable)
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- Company pension contribution, rostered weekends off and holiday entitlement.
- Authorised Person - Vehicle allocation for work purposes only.
- Nominated Person - Vehicle and Fuel Card.
Please apply using your current CV and Sentinel Number or call Neesha Kanani on 07717 856 380.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.