IS Support Officer
Want to work for an innovative global leading company that constantly exceeds customer expectations?
Fancy a salary of up to £28k (dependent on experience), a generous 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), life assurance and inclusion in a competitive healthcare scheme?
If you are looking for more than a technical support role and are interested in combining a technical support role with administration and data administration/analysis then an IS Support Officer role may be just what you are looking for
My client are currently looking for a candidate with exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills combined with a flexible and energetic approach to provide on-site IT Support, administration and data support in their Twickenham office.
As an IS Support Officer you will be expected to provide:
- IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Provide low level 1st line support and help co-ordinate on-site IT support, Install, move and remove PCs, printers, telephones...
- ADMINISTRATION: Complete data entry and electronic record keeping, Purchase goods and services, Handle general enquiries via phone / email, administer IT asset register, organise team meetings and events
- DATA SUPPORT: Support Business Intelligence team in data analysis tasks / projects, manage information requests register, involvement in Department of Health (DoH) initiatives on behalf of CCF.
Candidates applying for this role must have
- Experience of IT helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Experience of office administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Access
- Basic data analysis and preparation with Excel or Access
If this role is of interest to you then please submit your CV to be reviewed following.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.