We are excited to be helping our client look for a driven and ambitious Investment Manager to join their growing team based from their office in Wiltshire.
You could be newly qualified and looking to get into a company to develop, or you could have many years experience looking for your next move.
Provides discretionary investment information; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the UK economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Work closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earnings and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment committee, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Develop relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialises in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Analytical Thinker with ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £45,000 to £75,000 (dependant on skills and experience)
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038/07876 250447 to apply and find out more or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.