International Internal Sales Representative
£19,000-£23,000 per annum
The main purpose of the Internal Sales Representative is to work as part of a focused and successful sales team, to exceed sales targets and KPIs set out in the business's objectives.The Internal sales Representative will provide internal commercial support to the field sales team to ensure our customer's expectations are met and service levels exceeded.
This role will consist of:
- Coordinating the management of designated customer accounts and or territories.
- Identifying and achieving profitable sales opportunities.
- Preparing commercial proposal's in line with customer deadlines, or within agreed time frames.
- Actively following up quotations to determine the status of proposals and convert opportunities into orders.
- Assisting in achieving sales targets for designated accounts and or territories, providing support to the Sales Engineers.
- Prioritising workloads to maximise sales potential, and exceed customer service expectations.
- Make commercial judgements to negotiate and convert opportunities.
- Review orders received and communicate contractual requirements to manufacturing division.
- Build strong customer relationships using a diverse range of communication methods to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
- Use Oracle systems effectively and in line with company procedures.
- Liaise with technical advisers, purchasing department, credit control and production teams when necessary, to ensure customer specifications and adhered to.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.