My client is a world leading firm looking for a skilled Payroll Manager to join their fast growing, professional team in Cheltenham.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified, have excellent financial and analytical abilities as well as supervisory experience.
- Delivering accurate and compliant payroll processing
- Supervising and managing the team in the absence of the Director
- Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule
- Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients
- Take responsibility for being the primary operations contact point for the UK and a group of countries
- Working closely with the implementations team to take-on new payrolls and clients
- Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving or changing systems
- Owning, managing and resolving client escalations
- Working with the payroll provider management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes
- Worked in a multi-client payroll environment
- Strong payroll experience ideally to supervisory or management level
- Previously supervised teams of payroll staff
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience of working within a regulated (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) service delivery environment
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and would like to be considered for this role please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration. If you would like to know more about the role or company in question then please call Jade/Katy on 01242 246 020.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.