Internal Sales Estimator
£17,000 to £18,000 OTE £22,000
Stoke on Trent, ST5
The role of Internal Sales Estimator will be required to respond to client enquires promptly, providing quotes and answering queries, whilst meeting sales targets.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Respond to incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Provide quotes to potential customers, in a way that maximises profit margins, and meets all customer needs
- Offer consultation to the potential customer, to determine the parameters of the customer's requirements
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Effectively manage key clients
- Maintain contact with clients
- Provide excellent customer service
The ideal applicant for this role will be a confident sales person with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, especially with Business to Business sales, and maintaining excellent customer service. Ideally this person will have an engineering background with excellent knowledge of Excel and a high mathematical capability as the role will involve calculating quotes and profit margins. A polite telephone manner, good organisation and conscientiousness would be beneficial.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To apply for this role, please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.