Our client is looking for an experienced Cleaning Site Supervisor to oversee the running of a busy cleaning contract based just outside of Witney. Reporting directly to the Area Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of five, and ensuring that manual and machine cleaning is carried out to the highest standard. Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure daily/weekly checks of cleaning machines are carried out and any defects rectified
- Use a variety of manual cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Ensure all cleaning tasks are recorded and spillage reports are completed
- Maintain good relations with client staff, contractors and visitors to the site
- Instruct and teach cleaning operatives how to use and maintain company cleaning machinery and equipment
- Ensure that all staff working hours are recorded
- Monitor and manage staff performance
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hour week Monday to Friday although a degree of flexibility will be required to work occasional Saturdays to cover holiday/sickness. Core hours will be between 8am - 5pm although you will also be required to work 10am - 6pm on a rota basis. Due to the rural location your own transport is essential.
Immediate start available
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.