A well established client who supplies the construction industry based near Warrington is recruiting for an Internal Sales Advisor to join their growing team.
As Internal Sales Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing quotations from tender documentation, including reading and taking measurements from CAD drawings. Time management is key to this role as quotations need to be turned around within 3-5 working days.
- Individual project ownership for sales projects. Project managing sales from initial contact to closing the sale.
- Securing sales and documenting all actions and details.
- Follow up sales projects through email and phone
- A key to the sales role is project management as a lot of these projects can take a number of months to get to 'sale' stage therefore managing these projects closely throughout the whole process (from specification to tender, award and then on site ) is key.
- To follow all internal sales processes and manage own workload
- Explaining the products to customers, from client direct to main contractors /builders and architects/councils.
- To assist the internal sales manager to achieve weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Visiting customers accompanied by external sales to explain the products and estimates may sometimes be required occasionally.
- To be aware of the quote list, target list and order processes
- Previous sales experience within the construction industry/ supplier of the construction industry
- Ideally you have some experience of AutoCAD with the ability to read drawings
- Excellent IT skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Proven experience working under pressure with excellent time management skills
- You will be a confident communicator both verbal and written
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, health cash plan
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm; Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.