Are you an experienced HR or Recruitment professional seeking the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, global firm in an Internal Recruitment and Development position? The company are highly regarded for the innovative products they manufacture, the customer service they provide and the employer they are. Offering exceptional opportunities and a fantastic internal culture to employees, making your position varied, rewarding and satisfying.
This is a full time, temporary role, covering a sabbatical. The ideal start date for the position is Monday, 1st August 2016 and the minimum duration of the role will be 3 months, with the possibility of a 6-9 month fixed-term contract being offered thereafter. The role covers all UK sites and some travel may be expected (c25%). Applicants must have their own transport and be willing to commit to this.
Working 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday, there is a level of flexibility to the start & finish times for this position.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience in a fast-paced internal or agency recruitment role, alongside exceptional communication skills and high levels of organisation. You will enjoy building rapport at all levels and be solutions-orientated. You will have a collaborative and flexible approach, happy to support a busy team wherever possible and prioritising tasks effectively.
Support the UK Recruitment and Development activities across multiple sites whilst aiding the HR Resourcing and Development Manager, by ensuring business targets and objectives are effectively met.
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to managers
- Increase management capability to a point where managers are capable of conducting interviews and making selection decisions without regular support from HR
- Focus on direct sourcing strategy to include evaluating, refining and developing candidate attraction methods
- Actively support the relationship between the company and agencies on the PSL
- Screen applications, shortlist candidates, devise and implement selection processes, support interviews where appropriate, manage the offer and on boarding process
- Provide advice and support on recruitment related tools
- Create and evaluate recruitment related communication, marketing and branding initiatives
- Develop creative solutions to deliver on recruitment opportunities, utilising the most appropriate route to market
- Evaluate, refine and develop the strategy around improving the candidate experience
- Develop approach to attracting Apprentices, Interns and Graduates
- Support the HR Resourcing and Development Manager with any Development activities
- Previous experience of working in a Recruitment environment
- The ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work across various sites serving a variety of customers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (Presenting skills)
- Knowledge of UK employment law relating to recruitment practice
- Knowledge, experience or an active interest in manufacturing or engineering
- A HR or Recruitment qualification would be beneficial
Interviews for this position will take place next week
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.