Are you a talented communicator with an impressive background in internal communications? My client is looking for an Internal Communications Officer to join their team in Salisbury.
As Internal Communications Officer, you will work alongside the Head of Media Relations, Internal Communications and the HR Department to support the planning, delivery and evaluation of communications to their 650 members of staff. Additionally, you will be instrumental in devising creative campaigns which significantly increase rates of staff engagement the intranet across all sites and within each department.
The ideal candidate for this role will hold the following attributes:
- A talented communicator with an impressive background in internal communications
- Your written English must be of the highest standard and ideally you excel at writing in a conversational style
- You must be capable of working independently and be confident managing up as well as down
- You should be a creative thinker
- You should be confident using social media
This is a full time position, offering around £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience). Please contact Jesse on 01722 328038 or email your CV across to email@example.com if this role is of interest.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.