Internal Account Manager
Responsible of the internal management of customer accounts for a number of large and important accounts. The Internal Account Manager will be the first port of contact, and must able to drive customer loyalty.
You will be supporting the external Sales team to grow major accounts and help meet targets set by the company.
- Producing quotation and follow up lost order analysis
- Completing all associated documentation to quotes in line with company procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Assist in identifying and develop new opportunities to meet company targets
- Manage your own personal portfolio of customer accounts and provide ongoing account management support
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues
- Ensuring that all accounts operate effectively and the right information is provided quickly and accurately
- Ensuring that customer accounts are updated regularly and updated correctly
- Keeping customers updated on quote and order processes/progress and anticipating possible delays or complications that arise
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be PC literate
- Have worked in an outbound customer contract environment before
- Have previous experience working within an Account Management role
Interested? If so, please email your CV over to email@example.com or call us on 01782 272400 and speak to Clare for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.