- To test and inspect fixed electrical installations to client specification
- To test and inspect portable appliances and fixed plant for electrical safety in client premises.
- To carry out all tasks taking into account of all health and safety requirements at all times
- To liaise with general service team presenting all documents within the specified time frame
- To ensure good customer relationship at all times
- To be flexible with working hours to meet the demands of the client
- Ability to work night shifts in a demanding environment
- CG 2391(2394/5)
- CG 2360 Part 1 & 2 OR CG 2330 Part 1, 2 & 3
- 17th Edition
- Clean driving licence
- Strong technical background
- Good Experience in Electrical Test & Inspection of commercial installations
If you have the suitable qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.