Are you an experienced Information Officer who is fluent in both English and Polish, or perhaps a recent Graduate with strong business and administration skills?
Do you have what it takes to work for a leading and innovative National firm within a challenging and busy environment dealing with international enquiries?
Our client Cheltenham based client are seeking an Information Officer to join their expanding team on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
- Processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations
- Answering any correspondence over the phone and in writing
- Assist in training provision
- Maintaining a professional enquiry service
- Dealing with a range of administrative duties
- Effective handling and processing of written applications received on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all services are delivered in a professional manner both on time and to agreed corporate standards.
- Ensuring that all communication and correspondence meet the required standards as detailed within company guidelines.
- Possess a UK comparable degree
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Polish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a very good telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail with admirable organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a heavy workload
- Experience as a Teacher/Trainer would be an advantage
- Experience within a Customer Service role
- IT Literate - MS Office in particular
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious
- Translation experience is desirable
If you feel as though you have the required skill set and experience please apply today for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.