£13.06 per hour
Newcastle under Lyme, ST5
The role of the Information Analyst is to support the Finance and Resources Department through the delivery of training and briefing programmes and participation in projects and initiatives.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Produce a variety of routine and ad hoc reports about the company's performance in an accurate, clear and timely manner.
- Assist the Performance Manager in the analysis of information identifying areas of poor performance, trends of performance and providing benchmarks against other organisations.
- Development and implementation of performance management tools, such as performance dashboards, balanced scorecards, utilising software such as SSRS and Power BI.
- Liaise with all providers of data to ensure that the data received in line with the companies requirements and is of the highest quality possible.
- Support the Corporate Performance and Information Lead with the development of the companies data warehouse and improvements to information flows. This would include using SQL Management Studio and Visual Studios, querying the data warehouse using SQL.
- Contribute to the development of a data quality culture in the organisation by highlighting data issues, working to develop solutions and ensuring routine audit / validation of all data.
- Link in with other company functions including, finance, quality and workforce to enable an integrated view of performance to be taken.
- Significant IT and software / database knowledge
- Health informatics database experience including SGL / SSRS / Power BI. Information and security policies
- Detailed knowledge of the NHS / Social Care performance frameworks, Information definitions, standards, returns and data extracts.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.