Electrician- Water Works Huddersfield
Salary & Package: £14.75PH based on 40 hour week, after 40 hours x1.5 and Sat up to 4 hours, after 40 hour Sat & Sunday x2
22 day holidays plus Bank holidays. If bank Holiday worked x1.5 plus day in lieu
Van & Fuel card.
All travel time paid
We are recruiting for a medium sized West Yorkshire based family run firm who are looking to expand their operations. They are looking for a reliable electrician who is able to work under their steam, someone who is capable of assisting junior electricians and apprentices.
You will be working within the water, industrial and commercial sectors, all installation and contracting work.
You must be willing to work away, all lodge and food allowance is provided.
You must possess a clean a driving licence.
· NVQ 3 electrical installations
· 17th edition
· Ipaf or Pasma of benefit
· 2391/4/5 of benefit but not essential
· Compex 1-4 of benefit but not essential.
* Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Be of an adequate level of physical fitness for the tasks required by the role.
* Be prepared to work in a flexible manner to fulfil the needs of the business.
* Be professional and corporate in your every-day activities.
* Have an enthusiasm for your role, keeping up to date with any regulations and training required.
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy in nature, punctual with good time keeping abilities.
* Organised and tidy in your approach to practical work.
Health and Safety Risks:
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support or call 01924 205021
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.