Recruitment Branch Manager - Industrial Sector
Up to £35,000 plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Based in our Milton Keynes
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. In 2014 Meridian celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 72 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 300 direct staff Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and International companies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and secure new temp and perm opportunities within the industrial market, whilst continually developing and implementing your business strategy.
- Recruit, retain and develop quality staff within the branch.
- Monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch.
- Ensure that all the members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
- Actively seek ways to develop, learn and implement best practice processes and procedures to continually improve the performance of the branch.
- Act as an ambassador for Meridian Business Support brand.
- The candidate will have supervisory experience within the Recruitment industry ideally within Industrial and Commercial marketplace
- To maximise the branches sales and performance
- To continue to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities and ensure that strategy is set and realised by the team
- To motivate, coach, develop and monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch
- To ensure that all the members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates
- To actively seek ways to develop, learn and implement best practice processes and procedures to continually improve the performance of the branch and the group
- Recruit, retain and develop quality staff within the branch
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive basic salary and car allowance
- Uncapped profit share
- Branch Manager Career Allowance Scheme
- Annual awards conference including long service awards
- Regular business unit incentives
- Birthday celebration day
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Health plan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal, discounted Gourmet Society membership
- Optimizer - the opportunity to drive a brand new car with tax and NIC efficiencies
- Employee referral scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Worthington in our Talent Acquisition team.