Meridian Business Support Cardiff is seeking interim Telephone Banking Advisers for a well known tier one banking client in South Wales.
Working across a number of prime locations in Cardiff and Newport you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from personal banking customer and assisting with general banking enquiries. With a genuine interest in delivering first class customer service, you will excel in a target based role where the customer is at the forefront of everything you do.
Suitable candidates should be:
- Comfortable speaking to people from all walks of life
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Experienced in working in a target based environment
- Highly communicative in delivering accurate and concise information
- At ease in cross-selling other products and services when appropriate
- The opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services organisation
- 6 weeks paid training (Customer service and sales training)
- Flexible locations across Cardiff and Newport
- Flexible shift parameters and start dates
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Bonus rewards
Previous sales experience is desirable but not necessary. However the candidate must have a positive approach to promoting products.
This position is based within the Banking sector so the ability to pass a credit check is a must.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.