Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for experienced CALL HANDLERS for our established and leading client in MILTON KEYNES
The positions on offer are permanent and full time opportunities.
You will responsible for providing health advice to people with non - urgent health related enquiries in line with the Department of Health policies. You will be provided with in depth, comprehensive training for this role.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you possess the following:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and empathise with the public.
- Caring and understanding and ability to offer support and understanding
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively and accurately input data.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail- ensure all details logged accordingly
- To adhere to company policy and procedure at all times - following the escalation process as and when necessary
Due to the nature of the service you will be providing, hours of work are flexible as they operate 24/7
In return our client will reward you with a hourly rate of £8.12ph- £10.70ph dependant on shifts worked, and an excellent benefits package- to include free eye care, pension scheme as well 20% off in well known stores and much more
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation that offers progression and loyalty.
PLEASE NOTE: **Successful candidates will be required to pass a DBS check**
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.